Friday, 20 June 2014

Hair Care - Daily Routine

L'Oreal Professionnel - Mythic Oil
Lush - Big shampoo
Lush - Fairly Traded Honey shampoo

Hey!

Believe it or not, but for my daily hair care routine I just rely on three products. That’s mainly because I just can’t go outside without washing my hair. I would love to do this, but I've always had a really dry scalp. It started when puberty kicked in (our favourite stage of life -_-) and I still have to deal with it until today. Anyways, I haven’t really done anything about it, but last year I thought it’s time for a change. I always trusted drug store shampoo and conditioners, although only my hair benefited by this not my dry skin.

Then one day I decided to try the Big shampoo by Lush. One of the Lush ladies told me that I should use it as a conditioner, because it is more effective when your hair has been washed before (on the packaging it says that you can also wash your hair twice with it). Since using it as a conditioner the dryness decreased and my hair just feels so clean.

This month I’ve also added Lush’s Fairly Traded Honey shampoo and I am in love. It makes your hair so soft and it smells so so so amazing! The shampoo is a quite thick fluid, because there is at least 50% honey inside which also conserves the product.  Another plus is that you only need a tiny amount, so the 250ml bottle will last for a few months at least!


And because I don’t have time for my hair to dry without any heat, I am blow drying (and sometimes straightening) my hair every day. I know that it's really bad, but I think if you use the right products you can avoid damaging your hair. Which is why I’m using Mythic Oil by L’Oreal Professionnel for nourishment.


Jourdan

No comments :

Post a Comment