Monday, 16 June 2014

Items I can't live without - Doc Martens



Dr. Martens 1460s (EU 37/ UK 4)

Hey!

So I will start off my blog with my favourite shoes! I fell in love with Dr Martens boots years ago, but I never really had the amount of money to pay for them. Last month, I had the chance to buy the black version of the 1460s at Amazon Germany for 45% off! That's my kinda bargain.

After reading all of the reviews on Amazon, I wasn't sure if I still wanted to buy them, because a few people described having issues with the quality and sometimes even having pain and blisters. On the other hand, I was more convinced by the positive comments.

Anyways, I bought them in my preferred boot size in 38, but unfortunately they were a little too big, so I had to wait a few more days to receive them in 37. They arrived in the original packaging including bright yellow bootlaces.
I have to admit, that these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn in my life. It feels like walking on bubble wrap (just imagine two really big bouncy bubbles). The smooth leather makes them look really nice and shiny, but this means that you have to be careful about scratches (I already have a few now). Although, I think that those little imperfections make your Docs look more authentic (if that is the look you are going for).

At the moment, I'm trying to wear them at any time possible, but unfortunately it is getting a bit warmer here in Germany, so it might be too hot to wear my beloved comfy Docs!




Jourdan



2 comments :

  1. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you very much :)

      Sure! checking out your blog right now :)

      Delete