Friday, 27 June 2014

OOTD - Vintage US Air Force Shirt

Shirt - Etsy
T-Shirt - New Yorker
Vest - H&M
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Dr. Martens
Nails - Essie Angora Cardi


Hey!

Welcome to my first outfit post! I thought I will start off with one of my favourite outfits for going to university and to work. Because I have to move a lot and sit in uncomfortable seats (especially at university), I prefer to wear nice comfy clothes. 

My most precious clothing item is my vintage shirt/jacket at the moment. I saw a few people wearing this kind of jacket on Instagram and I just fell in love. It took me a few months to find the exact style and size I wanted. But the best way to get this jacket is going on Etsy. Mine comes from a little shop called Dirty Birdies Vintage which sells a lot of cool vintage clothing and accessories for affordable prices. 


Jourdan

No comments :

Post a Comment