Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Wishlist - The Search For A New Bag



Hey!

It's that time of a year again where I am in need for a(nother) black bag. My recent additions are all from Zara, so this time I want to check what ASOS has offer!

As you can tell by the picture, I really adore black bags. They just go with every outfit and always add a touch of elegance. Instead of going for the typical shoulder handbag, I'm thinking about choosing a more casual style, so I was thinking about either going for a backpacks, a duffle shoulder bag or a comfy shopper.

Unfortunately, I can't decide yet, even though I am tending towards one of the backpacks, because of the justified reason that I haven't got one yet. Especially the one made of real leather has caught my eyes!

I will update you as soon as I have chosen which bag will be mine.
Jourdan



No comments :

Post a Comment