Friday, 11 July 2014

Drinks & Food - Fentimans


Fentimans - Rose Lemonade and Curiosity Cola

Hey!

Because I had no Tetley tea left, I had to go to Bonn's English Shop! You can find all sorts of British & American foods in a small shop in Bonn. Luckily, it is located in the city centre which is near my university, so I can drop-by whenever I'm out of certain essentials (which is mainly Tetley and pop-tarts).

Browsing through the store, I found this cute lemonade brand called Fentimans. I mean look at that Rose Lemonade! Their vintage inspired bottles have caught my eyes right away and I really love that most of the flavours contain ginger! Ginger is always so refreshing in summer, so I was directly sold.

So far I've tried the Rose Lemonade, the Curiosity Cola and the Traditional Ginger Beer. Other flavours I still have to give it go are Tonic Water, Victorian Lemonade, Dandelion and Burdock, Cool Ginger Beer, Cherrytree Cola, Brewed Shandy and Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger.



No comments :

Post a Comment